Ahh that felt better. Right after I blogged here, I went in search for another blogging place and found one that I actually prefer to blogger, it makes so much more sense.
Felt good just to say it, not worry about who may read and so on. *sigh of relief*
Well, don't have much to say tonight, getting ready to go out and get hopefully WARSTED. I dont have to worry about one of the people that have just walked in my life again, I saw him on my way home, guess he has to work nights this week (phew) but my luck he will have just taken a ride into Sudz to pick something up or something.
Wish me luck!
Summary:
-Nothing
*** Edit***
I had to come back and say I just now realized it was Friday the 13th!!! Ooooh, glad I'm not supersticious
No comments:
Post a Comment