Aurgh *pulling hair out of head as I type* friggen talented huh
I cant blog long, just wanted to report on the non severe things ( aka only good things happening right now)
Abercrombie&Fitch clothing has arrived!!! I love it! Now to pay it off and buy some more
Took my sleep day... I couldnt get it out of my head, that and I woke up one morning with a minor migrane (could have been subconciously induced though) it felt great, I slept until 2 pm... cant believe it.
Having the world of problems right now with the dogs, 2 of mine and one of the boarders, its not fun... not one bit.
I will be back tomorrow to fill you all in on that.
For now, signing off stressed out and hoping all is better with you all out there in blog land.
Summary:
-Its all falling apart, least zedder has nice clothes now for the occasion :(
2 comments:
OK you are one day late to fill us in on the details and doggy troubles...
"no stress" :-D
Hang in there hun...
I know this was a while ago, but still... (hugs)
Post a Comment