I hate this PC, those f'n commercials are so dead on. Stupid thing is always "sick" Gahhh.
However, that is indeed the least of my worries. I don't feel comfortable blogging my deepest darkest things on here, now there are just too many people reading (according to my stats) and I dont know if some of them know people if you know what I mean? I feel I should start up a whole other anonymous blog to pour out my lifes secrets in. Have it no way connected to this one. No way for anyone to figure me out.
Too much weirdness lately. On my regular cycle again with this shit. People walking back into my life even if only briefly and screwing the whole situation up on me. And apparently my brain is NOT in any way shape or form controlled by me too?!?!! This makes life interesting.
So frustrated... mentally, physically, emotionally, sexually... too many "ally's" for this zedder let me tell you.
This weekend should be interesting. I think, well honestly, I dont know if it will, usually I have some form of 6th sense for these interesting occurances, but I am completely drawing a blank for this one. All these people popping in my life again most likely will be around (with the definate exception of one )
Best crawl under a rock.
Summary:
-Computer is fucked.
-Everything is FUCKED!
2 comments:
BREATHE!!!
Now take a shot of your fav alcohol and relax ( way easier said then done.. i know :P )
Brains are very fickle creatures... they do what they wanna :D
HUGS!!!
Eventually you will control your brain! (when i figure out how, i'll let you know.. hehe)
TD!!! I cant believe you just said that! :-o lol
Its the truth sorta though ;)
Post a Comment