Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm a geek

I should be in bed, sound asleep sawing logs ( or atleast imitating the sounds of it) but nope... just re-read my entire blog.
That took up a few hours I can only assume as my computer refused to tell me what time it really is. (I'm no fool, its not 8 pm STOP LYING TO ME)

Its sad how NOTHING really has seemed to change in my life over the past year and a half of doing this blogging thing. Doesn't seem that long, but apparently is.

I am VERY moody too I noticed. I see what you mean now Masales, sorry about the post Dominican (maybe pre, not sure) bitchy-ness, lol, if you actually brought it up to me it must have been bad VERY BAD.

I have come to the conclusion from my blog too, that I was most likely born with out either a conscience or adequate emotions. I am a very cold person, compassionate yet cold. Weird.
I think I should hunt for a good therapist, prolly would do me some good. Who knows???

Well, just have to purchase a few things in my online shopping carts and I am heading to bed. Going to be an overactive thinking day tomorrow I bet. Always ends up that way when I haven't had my proper amount of sleep, and for the past almost week now I haven't been sleeping my required hours ( and no... haven't been "busy" *sigh*)

Take care everyone!

Summary:
-Just a Geek with no emotions or conscience for the most part ;)

1 comment:

Technodoll said...

Just because you don't wear your heart on your sleeve it doen't mean you are cold or sans emotions. You cry when doggies are sick or abandoned, you smile when that bitch on desperate housewives eats crow, and i'll bet you know how to make a grown man cry - he he! I think you're fine, so stop fussing ;-)