Have been talking for a while about ordering some clothing I have always wanted but can't get in Canada ( well atleast not in Northern Ontario)
So, come July my clothing should be arriving. Cant wait.
Other than that, nothing much new here, other than the 2 new dogs that are here for a month-ish. The new girl at work doesn't have the keys for her house so Belle ( a Collie mix) and Lucky the poodle are here. They fit in nicely with my pack, Meiko has become so much better with other dogs.
Cant stay up late, have had far too many late nights in the past week and my chi is all off balance now. I need another vacation ;)
Maybe I'll call in sick one day soon and take a day in bed day! Ahh that would be great, no one here, just me and the dogs, and sleep sleep sleep.
Well, hope all is well in blog land.
Hopefully will be back tomorrow with more interesting things.
Summary:
-Went shopping from the comfort of my home
-Finally splurging on stuff I WANT
-Chi all messed up
-Need Vaca
2 comments:
Don't mess with the Chi! And man, you are sooo tempting me with the Lazy Sick Day... sigh. I wish I had the guts!
I want one of those days too....
Post a Comment