Sunday, November 4, 2007

The big clean



I cant take the "junk" anymore. I sort of fell off my rocker today and went crazy de-cluttering. Need another dump run I tells ya.
I honestly think this thing with the house being so internally disgusting has caused me to flip my lid....
I just gave away a car that runs... yup, for free.
It is in bad bad shape but perhaps someone will enjoy it more than my field will right?

Got a new bun bun today ( thats a rabbit) my cousin had to give up his and he brought it by, so as I am ridding myself of my stuff I am taking in other peoples, go figure.
Shes cute, her name is Lola, a pretty little white loppy eared bunny.
Also dog sitting today, and feeling like shit, way to relax on your last day off for a week...

Oh well.
I guess I should get back to my borderline insanity declutter...
Blog later!

2 comments:

prin said...

Aww, feel better again. (hugs)

Congrats on the buns! :) Pics? lol

Angeleyes said...

Congrats on the bun bun!!! I want to see pics! :)