Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"Lets go lets go... we gotta go!!!!"




My dear... what a horrid sleep I had last night.
Starts off with returning from aqua aerobics... thought that would be easy, HA! was I wrong.
I litterally kicked my own ass in there, but it was a great work out. Feel really good about it.

However, to the matter at hand that I still cant stop laughing about.

I am in a really good deep sleep, I mean a darn good sleep. When out of no where Guy starts shaking me and whispering loudly...
"Lets go, get up babe, we gotta go, lets go" I mean he is in a panic,
So, I peel myself from the ceiling as I was under the impression the house was buring down or something by the way he woke me up.
I asked him, "Whats wrong, whats going on??"
His reply, ( get ready for this)
"Lets go , we gotta hurry and go its right there"
Me- "what is where?"
At this point he is at the bedroom door with the lights on and holding a pose as though he is ready to run for his life with the dogs ( as they are quite worked up at this point) however I am now aware that he is sleep walking/screaming...and just play along.
Here it is...his reply to "what is where?"
Him- "the PIG... i felt it beside there ( points to the side of the bed he was sleeping on) LETS GO!!!"
Now understandably I start laughing my ass off telling him there is no pig and to get back in bed.
He is adament, and horrified, that there is a pig beside the bed and he just felt it and we MUST GO...NOW!
I just rolled over and said "I'll meet you out there in a bit, but there is no pig in here"
I guess he woke up at this point and was quite baffled as to why he was getting ready to run out of the bedroom and I was talking about pigs.
This is my favorite part of all this... explaining to him what he just did.
I had a hard time talking as I was laughing so hard. I guess one of the pigs he slaughtered at his parents house came back to haunt him LOL, good for him.

By all means this is far from the first time anything like this has happened, he is a well known sleep talker and walker.
One night, he was taking the lightbulb out of our ceiling becaues his brother had blown the headlights in his Jeep and needed it... Another night he was telling me how he had to leave for Timmins in the morning to get chickens, I asked him why he had to go to Timmins for chickens??? He said (awfully rudely) BECAUSE THEIR EGGS ARE BIGGER!... another night I got fired because I couldnt do my cappings right and I wasnt useing the bender right... I told him I didnt know how to use the bender and he ever so rudely told me " I can see that now!" and so on...
Everynight is an adventure when it comes to Guy.

1 comment:

prin said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious. :D