What a boring weekend, there was the extreme tease of "snow"... I wish it would just come down already, enough of these "dustings" I want a white christmas this year damnit!
Nothing exciting happened, went to the gym on friday after work then had to pick up the little man at the bar afterwards ( it was his buddys birthday) they didnt have a good time, kinda feel bad for them.
Then an "issue" from my past harassed me all weekend... get over yourself! *sigh* oh how it sucks to be so damn attractive LOL (yeah thats not me at all)
Tomorrow, is the begining of a full work week... thats gonna be a little rough to come back to, I didnt mind going in on friday, off for 4 days work for 1 and off for 2 more... seems like a good scheduel to me!?!?
Thinking of a career change too, I mean, my job is only going to be around for the next 2 years ( good planning gov't... put 110 people in this zone alone out of work, thats damn good for the economy, *rolls eyes*) and once my job is archives, I dont want to go back to working min. wage or anything like that, so I'm thinking of perhaps staying in the PWU but changing careers, I liked surveying, ALOT, and I "could" get a job with the company my dad works for apparently... and they pay even better than Hydro...
I'm not sure, but the panic is starting to set in, I mean 2 years isnt that much time right???
Oh well, I have some serious thoughts to think...
Well, thats all for todays blogging, I have to do something with the furry ones... and perhaps tidy the house up a bit.
2 comments:
Good luck! I hope you find something better. :)
Methinks you worry too much, LOL! I've seen too many people come to work in the morning and be greeted with a "we're sorry, but your job has been abolished, here's your pink slip and have a nice day" and be promptly escorted out of the building the same day.
You'll be fine. Have faith in yourself and your talents, as your doggies believe in you! :-)
Post a Comment