And by "it" I mean.... WINTER.
Dont get me wrong I love winter, I just dont like winter when I am not quite ready for it to come ( or accustomed to the cold temperatures)
I woke up for work this morning and there was a thin sheet of ice on my car... No, that was no typo... I mean it, ICE.
On the note of waking up, it is so nice that we start at 7:30 now, that extra half hour with rolling back the clocks made for one rested z28gurl let me tell you!
AND! Im finally not sick anymore! Its great.
That was a "doozie" of a fluzie! Hope I dont get another one like that again.
Went and opened a new bank account today at the same bank that I deal with now, just in a different town. I have a personal conflict, or should I say a personality conflict, with our bank manager... I told him off once, pretty damn good too... so, even if I had a million dollars in my account, he wouldnt approve me for a $5 loan lol
That and Im tired of knowing he is watching and talking about the "goings on" with my muhnay. I know he isnt allowed to do this,and believe me I (along with many others from this town) have done my part in reporting him to the proper people for it, but no matter what we say or do, its all "he said/she said" so nothing gets done.
Still baffles me how people know financial things about me that my bank should only know about... on that note it also baffles me that I know of foreclosures and hardships that other people are having too?!?! Gotta love small town bullshit huh?
Oh well, anyways Im pretty psyched about this other bank, hopefully with them in a few months I will be able to start working towards a mortgage (fingers crossed)
Well, thats it for tonights glimpse in "my strange little world" nothing too out of the ordinary but still communication amoungst my fellow bloggers.
Speaking of whom, I best be off and checking up on the goings on in their lives ! muahhaha
2 comments:
who's ever ready for winter? except for prin, that is. Give me one month of snow and i'm happy, mother nature you can keep the rest! LOL
Yey for crooked bankers! lol
Post a Comment