
Jeeze... how is one to get a good night sleep when thats all you hear all night?
I fell asleep on the couch last night watching a movie... no big deal, however someone thought indeed it was.
He comes down and wakes me up, and proceeds to say "Whats your problem, why are you so bitchy?"
Holy crap buddy I just woke up and am still sleeping... gimme a minute to wake up.
SO I head upstairs because well... my bed is far more comfy than the couch.
I crawl into bed and get the third degree... " why are you so bitchy? Are you mad at me? Whats your problem? ..." Again, Im half asleep, sorry Im not bubbly and happy at this exact moment.
This morning when he leaves, same thing, for some reason he has to wake me up, Im not thrilled about this at this point, and I get the line of questioning again.
AURGH!
Needless to say, i didnt sleep well, because apparently I sleep to bitchy or something???
I was going to skip Kitas class tonight but I think im going to go most definately if he is still in his "mood" and insists on portraying it on me.
Anyways off to try to get myself in a better mood some how.
3 comments:
You should be a single girl like me. I sleep so well now. :D (His traveling helps too, though, until I get out of here. lol)
You're not gonna marry this silly man, are you?
sigh. I'd rather be single than with a nag that raises my BP.
*hugs*
I have no idea how one sleeps bitch?? Seriously. But apparently its a talent I do indeed posess LOL
He's just one of those people that if he is in a "mood" everyone around him must be too.
As far as marriage... theres a reason we have been only "going out" for 6 years, Marriage just isnt something that overly tickles my fancy.
Post a Comment