Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I think I may have a sarcasm problem...

My best good friend sent me this today, to cheer me up I guess, I almost pee'd me pants. It must have been a bad day for one of those forwards.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Who the hell had the name Erika back in the day?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Every time i recieve one of these damn things I cry... when was the last time you sent me one Masales!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I dont think thats a skill I still have anymore. Seriously, who the hell writes anything anymore. ( stepping off my soap box now)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Dont like any of it.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Do fur kids count?, cause I have enough of them to keep you reading for a few days.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Only if i didnt send these off to me all the time!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? I have never once in my life used sarcasm.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope that was one of the first things to go.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I get another one of these, perhaps I'll try it out with a very shoddy looking bungee cord and a dude name Cleatus smoking a joint as my instructor.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey nut cheerios. ( cant think of an angry way to say that)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? You mean to tell me those ropes untie afterwards!!!! Shocking. Who'da thunk it?

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Wanna send me another one of these and test that out???

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? SIGH! Fucking Cucumber Ice cream topped with Anchovy sauce.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE: The amount of these things they have the potential to send off.

15. RED OR PINK? Bright florecant pink! The brighter the better!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Oh where to start????

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Myself when i had my sanity.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? You bet your ass I do, if i had to do another one, SO SHOULD THEY

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black ( as usual) and no shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? an Apple.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the mundane humm of my computer and the voices in my head screaming.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Olive green... I dont know, what kind of a question is that? Who the hell fantasises about a crayon?

23. FAVORITE SMELL? the rain.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Nat

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Oh I do, there's no doubt about that.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Golf and Fencing! ..... I dont watch sports.

27. HAIR COLOR? Due to the high volume of greys!!!!! its blonde again.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Gonna be soon enough.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza and Pizza related items, ( hold the cheese though, unless its the yummy SOY version.... *gag me with a spoon*)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Borat I think.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Orange. ( Blue bra too, incase that question is coming up)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Anything'll do if its the *right* person.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Fruits of some kind

37. THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Not a book reader.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dogs killed that, could have been the cats though, im not sure.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? The science of death. Pretty interesting actually. Gotta love discovery.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Muzak.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Verner.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Wouldnt you like to know....

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital.

1 comment:

Technodoll said...

He he! I could have written half those answers! *high five*