Monday, November 26, 2007

Horrible sleep

I am so tired,
I didnt sleep a wink last night, not one.
All I did was toss and turn and toss and turn... Poor Guy even he didnt get much rest due to it, AND he had the nerve to bitch about it this morning! I shut him up pretty fast by saying " there is a spare bed and a sectional couch... if it was that bad, why didnt you just go sleep somewhere else??"
He had no response and went and took his shower.

Work was hell today, no sleep and driving all day does not equal a good day... 217kms on no sleep is the actual formula.
Im hitting the hay early tonight, thats for sure.

I am highly irritable too, PMS and no sleep also is a recipe for disaster. Its a good thing all my blog readers are quite far, you dont have to actually "deal" with me in this condition.

And to top it all off, I check the phone when i walk in, to see who called... no one, GREAT, should be a peaceful night right? Hell no! I manage to set off the barage of phone calls the minute I walk in the door.
I was planning on working out tonight, but there is no way in hell I could possibly do that... NO WAY!

Well, seeing as though I have nothing of any interst to say ( as usual) I'll end this for tonight...

Hope everyone elses day went better than mine!

2 comments:

prin said...

Aww, hugs. :(

I like it when you rant though. lol

Technodoll said...

Girl, you need some luvin! and a hot bubble bath, and some chocolate cookies, and wine, and a massage and then a good night's sleep alone in a duvet bed.
Right. Get on with it ;-)