Just now, while doing nothing (as usual) I had a great idea for the countdown to christmas, just have some random things to think of, so stay tuned for December first for the first installment... hoping its going to be as fun as I think its going to be.
I slept good last night, me thinks the cappucino and espresso frogurt before bed Sunday night may have triggered some form of caffiene overdose or something??? Who knows, just a good hunch.
Tomorrow is going to suck ass at work, (yes suck ass...) I have to go to Killarney in the morning for, get this, 2 meters. From there to Alban then Noelville and so on, and back to Sudbury. Definately no Frogurt tonight, definately.
Gawd I love that movie " I only buy my underwear at K-mart" Yes, good ol Rain Man there are few movies that are as good as that one IMO,
Anyways, off to think of some stuff for my little blog adventure for December, I dont know why but all blogs have sort of hit a "rut" lately... Must be the season or something, who knows, but either way, I dont take well to change so to all of you fellow bloggers regardless if you read mine or not... PUT THEM BACK TO THE WAY THEY WERE... ( and ignore the annoying background changes and lack of daily quotes and pics in mine K??? tee hee)
2 comments:
I promise to try harder after this weekend. Until then expect nothing as I will be the happiest lady in Vegas. Or rather the other way around. he he.
Can't wait to see what you have in mind for your December bloggedy goodness! Oooo!
Me? I haven't changed a bit. I hate change too. lol
Post a Comment