Holy crap, Winter tires better fucking work for the price of them! My car had better not slide around let me tell you!
Of course alot depends on the driver I know, but shit why are they so much? I could prolly buy a nice new set of low pro perellis for that price!
So yeah, I know I always bitch about people paniking and not knowing how to drive in winter and thinking that with winter tires they are on a clean slate and can drive like morons in subpar conditions and that is why I never bothered with winter tires... but this year I decided to break down and buy some. Contemplated on studding them, but thats just a waste of money on top of the current expense of purchasing them. I am cheap though and baught a slightly used set on rims already, it was half the cost of buying brand new.
The car gets "uglyfied" today... crappy black rims! Blah! But better than dents I guess.
Anyways enough about the car.
Ya know what has been irritating me lately??? Being used as some sort of dating service... a friend of mine likes a friend of mine so has been coming around alot and attempting to be subtle at attempts to get him to come around LOL, Im not a moron, I know what you are planning, and Im not a dating service, you want to talk to him, call him yourself! I dont like playing these little high school games anymore, Im over it! Way over it.
The man has been home alot lately, its nice for the most part, but annoying for the rest, why dont they understand our pre set routines? Why is it we must change everything for them? Sorry but im not doing it, I have my "things" that I do all spring summer and fall, its not going to change just because you are bored for winter! Sorry.
Oooh, little deja vu moment there! those freak me out! I have heard that they are not a "been here done this" thing, but your brain pausing for a brief second which gives you the impression that you have done it before, I sorta believe that hypothisis, it makes sence, No clock runs perfect time right, so why would our brains? Perhaps we do need to pause and let the rest of the world catch up to us from time to time?!?! Thats just how im going to interpret deja vu, alright??
I sort of would like to believe we keep living our current life over and over and over again, that would be neat too, you never really die, you just start all over, now reincarnation.... I dont buy that one, would be nice, but not really.
Holy crap, Im sort of all over the place here, Im typing faster than I can think,
Should prolly end this blog session now, for the day anyways, apparently my AM coffee has set off some hyper-ness that I need to release!
Well, have yourselves a good day!
2 comments:
I like it when Ms. Zed gets all philosophical. :D
Oh, men expect us to change our routines because they can't amuse themselves. *rolls eyes*
Try this one next time and see how fast he finds something to do: "Well, if you're bored, you could help me scrub the floors. It'll pass the time".
Post a Comment