Not much is happening in my regular blogs that i read daily or atleast weekly, so I went off in search of new blogs, different reading material, and not just the stuff that is on everyones lists but completely new blogs...
My little piece of advice... Dont do this!!! There are some strange blogs out there, some are jibberish, some are depressing beyond any depression I have seen someone survive through, some are pure porn... which makes one wonder, sheesh, is life really that boring or bad?
Dont get me wrong, nothing eventful and exciting ever happens to me, but that's not neccissarily a bad thing right? Sure im bored alot, and possibly could have much better use of my time but I am somehow able to keep from writing out suicide notes on blogs and posting porn everywhere for all to see. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
So, where are all the " good " blogs?
Off to hunt some more... may edit shortly
1 comment:
Yeah, that's why I never hit the "next blog" button- too much porn. I prefer to go through people's blog lists instead.
Post a Comment